The power of Art and Craft
Hello again everyone!
Today I want to write about webinar, which is about arts and crafts conducted by Katarzyna Biernat. I was very interested in the topic of this webinar. The webinar host started the conversation with us by warming up to explain the importance of arts and crafts in the lesson. Because lesson is an art itself. Art and craft integration in the classroom provides for aesthetic and emotional expression.
Some importance of arts and crafts was highlighted in this webinar. Art and craft:
-improves children's motor skills
-creates a suitable environment for children to relax
- improves linguistic development
-provides perfect introduction to the lesson, etc.
During webinar the presenter shared many ideas. I believe these ideas will help me to conduct my lesson in a productive way. Such as books, songs stories and so on.
to sum up, I loved this webinar. I believe that as a teacher, if we use these ideas in our lessons, our lessons will be more beautiful and more fun for children. We must be careful not to use arts and crafts excessively in every lesson. I think that every activity should be related to the lesson.
Naila

Comments
Post a Comment