Me as a teacher  

Teaching is a life-long journey that never ends and is constantly renewed. It is a
job that requires hard work and patience as you move on. I would say, if a
teacher loves his/her job very much and does it with love, it is not difficult for
him/her. Working with students and being in constant communication with
them is a development for both teachers and students. A good teacher can not
teach and inspire students without being a learner. One of the questions frequently given to teachers is “Don't you get bored” or
“Is it not difficult?”. Of course, like any profession, teaching has its challenges. I understand that students actively develop and modify their own knowledge
based on earlier learning and experiences. Students are different and they do
not learn in the same way and same pace. As a teacher, I feel it is my duty to
diagnose students' interests, abilities, and prior knowledge. A good teacher, in
my opinion, must also be aware of motivation and the impact of peer
interactions on learning. Because I understand that the vast majority of
learning occurs through social interaction, I plan my lessons so that students
collaborate and cooperate constructively with one another throughout the
majority of class time. I believe teachers are the most powerful role models. If I ask them what to do,
I have to do the same. If I want the best then I should do the best.
Generally, I can say I am able to prepare appropriate lesson plan , choose methods and lesson materials. At this point, this course has helped me to improve my teaching skills and gave me an opportunity to apply what I have learned throughout the academic year.

To sum up, good teachers dedicated themselves to teaching and learning.
Teachers have a power to make the world better place through education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!