Teaching practice - 6
Teaching materials

Hello,
I will talk about Teaching Materials. It is a fact that the teaching materials used in online lessons and in classroom lessons are different from each other. The teacher can keep the teaching materials the same, but this will not be effective. Online lessons are boring and difficult for children to get used to, if the teacher keeps the materials the same, the students' interest in the lesson may be lost. So, the teacher should be careful.
As far as I have observed online and classroom lessons, the teacher uses different materials in online lessons. Because, just like in the classroom, it can be a little impossible and very boring in online classes to teach from a book. In order not to distract the students, the teacher was trying to prepare different activities related to the subject they were working on. During this time, I realized that the selection of teaching materials is very important and the teacher was doing it very well. 
When I was organizing my own lessons afterwards, the notes I got from the teacher's lesson helped me a lot. In my own lessons, I was trying to find materials from different sources rather than books and keep the class interactive. 

Naila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!