Teaching Practice - 1



Classroom environment
In this post, I would like to share my experience about teaching practice with you. I started my teaching practice in March. To be honest, I wasn't sure how my practice would go  because the classes were online. Because online lessons and classroom lessons are completely different and you can't analyze everything. I was doing my teaching practice in one of the non-public schools in Warsaw and students were 4th grade. There were 15 children in the classroom. 

When I started to observe the lessons, the lessons were online and I was paying attention to the bond between the teacher and the students, the environment they lived in, how they managed themselves, their activities in the lesson and also what kind of materials the teacher used in the lesson. I saw that some students could not sit still during the lesson. The teacher was paying attention to everyone in the lesson and was trying to reduce such possible situations by choosing fun materials as much as she could. I really liked the teacher's relationship with the students, and she encouraged every child to participate in the lesson.

In general, my thoughts about the classroom and the teacher are very positive. The teacher is very helpful and supportive.

Naila


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!