Teaching Practice-4
Instructions
Hello everyone!
I will write about the instructions which make the lessons more effective.
The instructions which are given by teachers should be clear. As far as I observed, the teacher's instructions were direct and clear. The class I observed was the 4th class. Their English level was quite good and had no trouble understanding the instruction. Of course some of them have difficulty to understand. Only in that case, the teacher uses Language 1. It was difficult for me because I do not know Polish. That is why I was asking for help from the teacher.
The instructions given by the teacher are more difficult to understand in online lessons. The reason for this may be the students' lack of attention, problems with the internet connection.
Considering these, the teacher was trying to give more detailed and visual instructions. She tried to create relaxed environment for children in order to encourage them to ask questions.
In general, I believe teacher was very good and her instructions were very clear and straight.
Naila

Thank you for your observation, Naila.
ReplyDeleteGiving instructions in an online lesson definitely has its own challenges, but it's great to hear that your mentor teacher had found a way to do it effectively.
Hard Rock Casino Hotel Las Vegas - Mapyro
ReplyDeleteFind parking costs, opening hours and 서귀포 출장안마 a parking map of Hard Rock Casino Hotel 광주광역 출장안마 Las 정읍 출장마사지 Vegas Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV. 강릉 출장샵 Find 정읍 출장안마 your way around the casino, find where