Lesson observation grade 0
Hello everybody!
This time I would like to share my reflection about Grade 0. I had this opportunity to observe an English class in Kindergarten.
The lesson begins with the children singing the song.
Generally, I think it was a successful lesson. The teacher did an excellent job of engaging the students and capturing their attention. This was due to the fact that the instructional materials she utilized were both entertaining and educational.
Visual aids:
-a book
-flashcards
-a poster
The instructor then conducts a brief review of the text and asks the students questions in the first language. The questions include animals and their various behaviors, colors, and bodily parts.
The book which the teacher used was well chosen, because it was large and had lots of colorful pictures in it. Another thing which I like the most, the teacher did not just read the book and also engaged the students by asking questions.
These are my general observation about the lesson. I would like to know your opinions!
Naila

Comments
Post a Comment