Webinar-Teach English to Young Learners using visual aids

Hello everyone!

I would like to share my thoughts about this webinar with you. Firstly I feel really happy to had this opportunity to participate this webinar presented by Ms. Dominika Krawczyńska on Friday. I must say her positive energy impressed me. I think children are lucky that they have a great teacher like her. Generally, the webinar was about teaching English to Young Learners using visual aids(realia, flashcards, pictures and so on).I found them interesting and beneficial as a teacher. I realized miming and gestures are important especially when you teach little kids. 

During this webinar the teacher introduced some games which are effective in learning process. For example; Say Stop! Disappearing words, Guess What?

Additionally, the teacher shared online resources to use during online teaching:

-learningchocolate.com

-supersimplesongs.com

-wordwall.com

She explained how to make the lesson efficient by using puppets in lessons.


She showed some examples to us how to use it. It was really enjoyable :D Especially using it in online lesson would be a great idea! 


Thanks for reading!

Naila 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!