English Lesson 2-at"Dąbrówka"School



Hello it is me again!
The first thing that caught my attention when I looked at the video was that the teacher was well-prepared and full of energy. She asked children to sit on the carpet but she used different and interesting method. She made it interesting asking questions related to colors and every child took part in it. The teacher divided them into two groups "apples" and "bananas" in order to control them.
I liked the way that the teacher revised the vocabulary. She asked colors of different objects. I realized some children were giving answer in L1 and the teacher was attentive she repeated words in English several times. 

The story time was interesting. The teacher was reading story. I liked it because instead of making them to read the story one by one she read it and made it interesting. While reading she was using gestures and mimics which makes the story more real and enjoyable.
To conclude with I liked the teacher's activities which she used during the whole lesson. I think she did a great job even though under the parents' observation in the back.

Before watching the video we prepared "Checklist" in order to understand and comment on video in more details.

*Does the teacher manage class well?
*Does the teacher correct children's mistake?
*Does the teacher use visual aids?
*Does she follow lesson plan?
*What methods does the teacher use?
*What is name of the topic and is it interesting?


Thank you!
Naila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!