Welcome!
Hello!
My name is Naila.I am from Baku, Azerbaijan.I had always dreamed of being a teacher since 5th grade. My English teacher has always been my inspiration and I learned a lot from her. I think the teacher is a very sacred duty. It's a great feeling to touch other people's lives and add something from yourself. Inspired by her I got my bachelor degree in teaching. Now, I am a student of the Graduate Program in Teaching English to Young Learners at the University of Warsaw. I believe that this adventure will add a lot to me and my experience. I am very glad to have this blog and looking forward to sharing my all experiences with you <3.
Hello Naila,
ReplyDeleteThank you for telling us about yourself. I've also dreamt of becoming a teacher from a very young age, and i was happy to learn that you also wanted to do the same thing. We should be really greateful and thankful to all the amazing teachers we were privileged to be taught by when we were kids :)
Dear Naila!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you here) I hope that me and you will soon be able to go to Poland and continue our studies there. I am glad that I met such an open and helpful person.
I believe that your dream will come true and you will become a successful teacher in a European school. Take a care:))
Hello Naila!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to finally have the ability to post a comment on your blog. From what you have written we can assume that the role of the teacher is like a huge responsibility! They have the power to motivate, develop creativity and also to become an inspiration. Hopefully after the GPTE we will be able to inspire others as well! I'm so glad to have you in our group <3 Can't wait to see you in person soon!
Take care,
Natalia:)
Hello Naila!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us some informations about yourself. It is really nice to meet you here, and I am sure that you will be a great teacher!
Love,
Sofia.
Hi Naila! Sometimes when I was teaching, I'd like to recall those teachers who I like when I was a student and learn from them.The good teacher could influence our whole life. Hope we could be good teachers like them and influence our students.
ReplyDeleteHi Naila ! Thanks for letting us to comment in your blog, and for information that you have shared with us , sure you will be a great teacher. Best of luck
ReplyDeleteHi Naila!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear that you have a teacher who is your inspiration. I think it is very valuable to have someone who is your role model. Luckily, I also met an amazing teacher on my way. She is just a perfect teacher including her personality, teaching style and even her fashion sense. She always looks very classy and stylishly.
Angelika Pęcak
Hello, Naila. The fact that teachers touch people's lives is a topic that is always on my mind. We can even say that sometimes they completely shape it, which makes me personally feel a responsibility in teaching children who can be very beneficial to humanity. Great. It is a beautiful starting post that helps us get to know you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Naila, I finally made it to your blog! I'm really jelous of people who had a chance to be led by role models teachers. Most of my teachers were "challenging", only recently I've happened to come across a wonderful French teacher. That's so heartwarming to see that all the GPTE students are self-aware and believe in long life learning. We'll all make great teachers one day and I'm sure you'll be a wonderful inspiration for someone else :)
ReplyDeleteHey Naila! It is really nice to have you in GPTE. I agree with you that a teacher has the opportunity to influence learners' viewpoints and perspectives. I am happy that you are following your goals and have taken a big step to pursue a career that you enjoy. Looking forward to more posts shared by you :) Take care!
ReplyDelete