English Lesson at Zagla School  


 

Hello everyone again!
I will share with you my own thoughts about the video I watched. You can see the video I shared above and questions related to the subject.

What is your general reflection on the lesson?
I generally liked the teacher's classroom management and the way he approaches the students. The teacher seems prepared and if you work with small children, it's important to come prepared. My favorite thing about the lesson was that the children were fidgety and eager to learn. 

How does the teacher maintain classroom discipline?
ln my opinion discipline is the most important part of effective lesson and a s far as I can see, the teacher handles this very well. He teaches with the fun method he chose for the children and at the same time tries to keep the balance in the classroom.

What could have been done better?
From my point of view, the teacher should set some rules in the lesson. For example, a student who wants to answer should raise his / her hand or the student who obeys the rules should be rewarded. I noticed some students' attention was somewhere else and were talking each other in the back.

What error correction strategies does the teacher apply?
The teacher saw that the children did not understand, repeated the words several times until they understand it.

How does the teacher use visual aids?
It is very good that the teacher uses the visuals ( flashcards) in my opinion in this way they can learn word easily. I like the way he uses the blackboard.


These are my opinion about this video.
Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!